Saturday, October 11, 2014

An Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew and I'm a huge table-top gamer. My brother introduced me to Battletech before I even understood what probability meant and since then I have loved the feeling of miniatures and dice. Although I love to consider Battletech my first official table-top game, I didn't own any miniatures I could call mine until I was eleven years old and my Dad bought me a Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Guard battleforce for my birthday. The rest is history.

I continue to maintain my Guard (now Astra Militarum -.-) Army, which has grown exponentially, and have expanded into Grey Knights in the 40K universe. Among other things I also play Warmachine (KHADOR for the WIN), Bolt Action (Viva Italia!  as well as For the Fatherland!), and -- to a lesser extent -- Malifaux (My Viks crew'll slice you up and look sexy doing it!).

A breakdown of my forces can be found here.

Most of this blog will be entirely dedicated to my armies and those of my friends, battlereports for the games that we play, and current modeling/painting projects we have in our queue. Feel free to leave a comment at any time and I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment